Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Just writing to you to wish everyone who reads my blog a Merry Christmas. I also wanted to explain why there have been no more entries. I have been holidaying at my parents' house on the South Coast of NSW and forgot to email the pictures of the Christmas cards so I have not been able to post. My apologies. There will be more posts in the new year when I get back. Keep looking, though, because there is a chance I will be able to post pictures of the card sets I made for my relatives ( I will try to photograph them this afternoon) Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and will have a nice, relaxing boxing day and, to all of my northern hemisphere readers, I hope you're enjoying the last moments of your Christmas night. Talk soon, Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment