Friday, December 17, 2010

3rd and 4th days of Christmas!!

Help! As with the rest of my Christmas preparations, I am falling hideously behind!!! I am trying to finish off some presents I am making for relatives - some stationery wallets with 6 cards + envelopes and stamps to send them (and maybe a pen to write on them, if I have time and find the right thing at the right price!). That being said, I will include pictures of two other Christmas cards that will not have explanations. Today's entries are your slightly less traditional Christmas cards (I like to be different). I am particularly chuffed with my partridge in a pear tree!! Hope your Christmas preparations are going better than mine - see you tomorrow (?), Elizabeth xx

So Saffron/Early Espresso Bauble card

..And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment