Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The 12 days of Christmas!

Hello all! I was speaking to Emily's choir teacher the other day and she reminded me that it had been some time since I blogged. I replied that I was going to do a "12 days of Christmas" theme starting yesterday (woops!) and show a Christmas card a day. Hopefully it will give you inspiration for your own Christmas card-making.

This one was made using the 'Medallion' background stamp with cherry cobbler and versamark and heat n' stick powder and dazzling diamonds glitter. I used cherry cobbler and very vanilla cardstock and the scallop border punch. I embellished using old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and a green rhinestone brad (discontinued - but a clear one would do the job just as well). The sentiment is from last year's "Best Yet" hostess gift and could be substitued with any other appropriate Christmas greeting of your choice. Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment...

No comments:

Post a Comment